Friday, October 25, 2013

Musings--------4 years after

To blog or not to blog? It's been a nagging question in some tiny corner of my mind  these past few months.
Why should I blog? For me, it no longer holds that"appeal".. I mean..everyone and their mama has a blog now.lol
Why did i stop in the first place? What exactly am I trying  to achieve with this post?
 What am I even doing?  Am I just  restless and in need of some e- diversion? I meaFacebook lost its appeal donkey years ago, my bbz10 killed my barely there aptitude for twitter..and instagram?i just registered yesterday (covers face) we'll see how that  one goes.. )
 Or is this my half hearted attempt at some random amusement? I unexpectedly got about two hours to kill  so why not ? Right?..that is if my 3 year old will let me tho.....(she thinks the  iPad is hers!someone must have given her "ideas" and it's definitely not me..when u borrow something , it doesnt automatically become yours! That's not so haaard to understand.abi?)

Anyway, it's been 4 years!!!! I mean four whole years!! feels like a lifetime ago..(seriously).sooo much has changed in that time..life has evolved in more ways than one .
okkkkk.  There's probably something more important I should be doing with this time..maybe just jisting or playing with the kids?surely that's more valuable..right? Especially as I don't have all day....

Well, sorry to have taken your time( dats laughable actually seeing as even I could barely find my way here!but just in case anyone's reading) this is me havin a convo with myself oo. one that I might just publish..or will I? I probably will..just for the heck of it plus the delete button is readily available should I change my mind.

Another thing..This post has no direction.I was hoping to get an "Einstein" moment somewhere along the line but it hasn't happened. And I need to get breakfast!
I'll be back when I have some clarity.
Hope it won't be in another four years

Xoxo( who still signs off like that? ****bbm embarrassed face*****)

No comments: