Wednesday, January 16, 2008

.......................just doodling

been very busy these past days...........
a colleague of mine has gone on vacation and i have to do his job........tough? yeah...but what can a working gal do?
(short of aristoing(which is definitely not an option), a sista's gotta work......
anyway,its not been so bad..at least i'm learning something new....

sometimes tho, i wonder how i'll manage when i start a family......i sincerely hope the oil company job would have come thru' then oo....wait a minute! did I say hope? I PRAY, IN FACT,I BEG MY FATHER IN HEAVEN........that something fantastic monetary wise with less hours would have come up....(yeah! I dare to dream..cos they do come true)....

not that many people have seen my blog,but i refuse to be melancholy about that...i'lll just try some more to direct traffic here...to those who've posted a comment, thanks...i'm encouraged...

and y'all...............remember to take time out of your crazy schedules(beleive me..i know what that means) drop by and see what's up..

IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dfal said...

its gonna get better that's for sure....
make sure yall take some days off when I come thru...forreall forreal

Anonymous said...

alright sweetie,
you can be absolutely sure of that....
its being taken care of already...

kemi Aroyehun said...

interesting my sista,i beta share that your prayer,anyway ur prayers would surely be answered very soon.

teddy said...

apologies.....sure you know what this apology is for...it wasnt intentional not taking my time on the blog...work was tight, technology was new..struggled a bit...but now am on track...had always knew there was something in that head of yours just waiting to explode...writing is obviously a strong point of yours....so when do you do all these....sure i ve got to hire you as my personal tutor in writing skills